Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Maleficent the Wooh, a favorite attraction of Snow White
The Many Adventures of Maleficent the Wooh
September 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Five churros (from Stinky Pete)
Join Wooh and your other woodland friends in a sticky honey-bee ride vehicle for a trip to the 20 Acre Wood. You'll help Wooh beg for a flood, meet heffafumps and noozles, and join him for Kurt Russell's bris!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders can't visit this attraction as much as a minute before park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from finger, spinal, attention-span, tongue, or romantic disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $487 billion to refurbish.
- The SHORTPASS machines for this attraction were fed to ravenous weasels because they were rusting from disuse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.