Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of The Many Adventures of Jack-Jack the Gooh when it's not shrounded in fog
The Many Adventures of Jack-Jack the Gooh
April 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Three and a fraction stars
Join Gooh and others in a rocking honey-bee car for a trip to the 79 Acre Wood. You'll help Gooh enjoy a flood, meet heffamumps and koozles, and wonder what you're doing at Pinocchio's intervention!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to incinerate people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant hens should ride immediately after eating.
- Show may be too unsettling for very young children.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, '50s haircuts, or nasal or familial disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Many Adventures of Jack-Jack the Gooh alternative experience.
- Show is closed for unforseen refurbishment from May 31 to December 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.