Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A safe view of The Many Adventures of Jack Skellington the Cooh when it's bathed in fog
The Many Adventures of Jack Skellington the Cooh
April 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half toons (from www.DiversePot.com)
Join Cooh and other talking creatures in a nauseating honey-bee thing for a trip through the 100 Screen Wood. You'll help Cooh lose all his earthly possessions to the country bears, meet yeffalumps and roozles, and end up at Fred Salmonpants' graduation!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may reach if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, low blood pressure, or heart, cardiac, tongue, romantic, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no helicopters used in this attraction.
- The SUBTLEPASS machines for this attraction were fed to ravenous weasels for use as spare parts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.