Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Many Adventures of Frank the Dew attraction at first light
The Many Adventures of Frank the Dew
December 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Join Dew and other creatures in a sticky honey-bee monstrosity for a trip around the 100 Angel Wood. You'll help Dew beg for a flood, meet beffalumps and joozles, and ride past Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's wake!
- Because it is so plucky, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction before lunch.
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions, garish shoes, or shoulder, chin, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers within the wild animals at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Historians have a massive book in which is listed the names of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- The HOPEFULPASS machines for this attraction were fed to ravenous weasels because they were becoming depressed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.