Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Fess Parker the Fooh attraction as seen from the top of the sun
The Many Adventures of Fess Parker the Fooh
April 23, 2011
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (by www.KaaNews.org)
Join Fooh and pals in a nauseating honey-bee ride vehicle for a trip into the 200 Acre Wood. You'll help Fooh have nightmares about a flood, meet peffalumps and goozles, and join him for Belle's intervention!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes (in that order) inside the cast members at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear special glasses.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's painted façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the awful fool.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the murderous scene.
- The NAUTICALPASS machines for this attraction were pirated away just to make the Internet shut up about them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.