Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Donald Duck the Wooh, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
The Many Adventures of Donald Duck the Wooh
August 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Join Wooh and others in a sticky honey-bee monstrosity for a trip through the 100 Haunt Wood. You'll help Wooh have nightmares about a flood, meet geffalumps and toozles, and wonder what you're doing at Psycho the Weasel's retirement party!
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate chattiness, emotional baggage, or knee or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost less than $105 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- The COMPLEXPASS machines for this attraction were removed and made into far-more-useful empty boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.