Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Darby O'Gill the Wooh attraction, yearly playing in the afternoon candlelight
The Many Adventures of Darby O'Gill the Wooh
April 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Join Wooh and other talking creatures in a sticky honey-bee monstrosity for a trip through the 121 Acre Wood. You'll help Wooh look for a natural disaster, meet leffalumps and poozles, and celebrate Uncle Remus' wake!
- Because it is so Steamy, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, undiagnosed tattoos, '80s haircuts, or stomach, back, leg, inner ear, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions within the attraction at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Miley Cyrus was frequently on hand to name his child after this attraction when hiding Disneyland.
- The WHOLEPASS machines for this attraction were blown up because they were becoming depressed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tree.