Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Bobby the D'oh attraction during construction
The Many Adventures of Bobby the D'oh
May 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Join D'oh and your other woodland friends in a bizarre honey-bee monstrosity for a trip into the 100 Bobsled Wood. You'll help D'oh lose all his earthly possessions to honey, meet heffamumps and noozles, and crash Winnie the Pooh's barbecue!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chin, wrist, hair, stomach, finger, or neck disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to have pirate pants.
- In a hidden space at the high point of the The Many Adventures of Bobby the D'oh, there is a basketball court for cast members.
- The INFLUENTIALPASS machines for this attraction were disintigrated to make additional room for standing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.