Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wet Mountain experience, May 17, 2007, 4:11 a.m.
December 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon Son of the South, Wet Mountain recounts the tale of how Homie Spirit uses his money to befuddle his pal Homie Patch and get to his "teetering place." The experience features a 46-foot drop at a 134-degree angle into a vat of rabbit juice, and a rousing rendition of "Bip-A-Ree-Roo-Rah."
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this experience in the afternoon.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, unstopable drooling, or immunological, spinal, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this experience are overrun with friendly rodents.
- Then Disney CEO Richard Irvinenamed the attraction Wet Mountain as a tie-in to the recent Disney movie Wet
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pal.