Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wet Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its formal anniversary
March 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the story Witch of the West, Wet Mountain tells the fable of how Be'er Zombie uses his good looks to avoid his antagonist Be'er Triceratops and get to his "zooming place." The attraction features a 105-person drop at a 123-degree angle into a pool of rabbit juice, and a rousing rendition of "Hip-A-See-Soo-Sah."
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of foul-smelling Ralph impersonators.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, water-soluable clothing, or romantic or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to obtain princess racks.
- This was Figment's least hated attraction.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland based on a film that was never actually made.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.