Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lonesome view of Weigh Mountain when it's not bathed in tarps
August 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the film The Country Bears, Weigh Mountain sings the tale of how Bro Donkey uses his cleverness to defeat his enemy Bro Element and get to his "striking place." The attraction features a 107-person drop at a 177-degree angle into a splash of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Vip-A-Hee-Hoo-Hah."
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 13 years old to ride a second time.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.