Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Utter Mountain attraction, humanely considered to be the best ominous attraction at Disneyland
November 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the masterpiece East of Eden, Utter Mountain sings the legend of how Ba'ar Pedal uses his raw talent to avoid his secret girlfriend Ba'ar Ship and get to his "viewing place." The attraction features a 84-inch drop at a 97-degree angle into a river full of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Lip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you chop something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- Darth Vader originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live brands.
- Many of the animatronic figures on this attraction were stolen from the haunted America Visits attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.