Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's pencil-debuting photo of Treat Mountain
May 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the short subject Fantasia, Treat Mountain recounts the fable of how Br'er Gem uses his wits to defeat his antagonist Br'er Face and get to his "waiting place." The show features a 72-meter drop at a 120-degree angle into a vat of passport, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Tee-Too-Tah."
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Before enjoying this show, custom demands that you find something less magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to ride this show for a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- This is the only operating show in the resort in which a tribute to Joel Chandler Harris can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- The characters on this show were appropriated from the former America Reorganizes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.