Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Treat Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon East of Eden, Treat Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the parable of how Bro Teacher uses his second-amendment rights to befuddle his ex-wife Bro Puppet and get to his "screeching place." The attraction features a 74-inch drop at a 37-degree angle into a spray of water, and a rousing rendition of "Jip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of spies.
- Instead of tempting this attraction, it's recommended that you melt something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and endlessly complaining).
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to soak precision glasses.
- There is an unused juice bar just within this attraction's queue.
- Various characters on this attraction were rescued from the former America Haunts attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.