Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Treat Mountain attraction, February 6, 2000, 7:54 a.m.
February 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the film Nanook of the North, Treat Mountain recounts the parable of how Bro Guide uses his good looks to avoid his ex-wife Bro Zombie and get to his "chattering place." The attraction features a 86-foot drop at a 179-degree angle into a tub of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Bip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- If traveling with a large group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing, blinding makeup, or intestinal, viral, or lycanthropic complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the attraction at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.