Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splatter Mountain attraction during repairs
September 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Based on the film Nanook of the North, Splatter Mountain makes a big production out of the tale of how Ba'ar Pan uses his raw talent to defeat his rival Ba'ar Diver and get to his "depressing place." The attraction features a 107-inch drop at a 162-degree angle into a pool of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Kip-A-Zee-Zoo-Zah."
- Warning: in many cases, massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from dietary restrictions, unstopable cluelessness, or knee, bowel, leg, or brain complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.