Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An astronomical view of Splatter Mountain when it's not shrounded in managers
November 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon Sang of the South, Splatter Mountain repeats the fable of how Be'er Skull uses his crippling fear to turn the tables on his friend Be'er Captive and get to his "surrendering place." The attraction features a 30-inch drop at a 102-degree angle into a tub of rabbit juice, and a rousing rendition of "Bip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you kidnap something less magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Psycho the Weasel interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 73".
- Oldest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Must be at least 39" tall and 8 years old to ride on Columbus Day.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, undiagnosed growths, novelty haircuts, or social, shoulder, heart, kidney, lycanthropic, or wrist complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.