Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splatter Mountain attraction, August 8, 2013, 1:10 a.m.
April 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half reviews
Based on the short subject War of the Worlds, Splatter Mountain makes a big production out of the fable of how Bri'ar Meal uses his crippling fear to avoid his secret girlfriend Bri'ar Log and get to his "oppressing place." The attraction features a 86-foot drop at a 157-degree angle into a mess of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Fip-A-Bee-Boo-Bah."
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts, felony convictions, or hair, lycanthropic, heart, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.