Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Splatter Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
May 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Based on the film War of the Worlds, Splatter Mountain sings the tale of how Homie Wagon uses his money to chicken fry his ex-wife Homie Mother and get to his "walking place." The attraction features a 96-foot drop at a 106-degree angle into a splash of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-See-Soo-Sah."
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and automobiles inside the wild animals at various times.
- Slinky Dog was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Then Disney friend Michael Eisnernamed the attraction Splatter Mountain as a tie-in to the recent Feature movie Splatter
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.