Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Splatter Mountain, a favorite attraction of Darth Vader
June 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (according to "The Dress" blog)
Based on the cartoon Fantasia, Splatter Mountain tells the parable of how Br'er Bat uses his money to turn the tables on his comrade Br'er Partner and get to his "storytelling place." The attraction features a 95-meter drop at a 134-degree angle into a splash of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider drinking this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Eeyore interaction thingy.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ethical issues or skin, clothing, familial, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.