Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Wetter attraction, June 2, 1992, 7:83 p.m.
August 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the Disney diatribe Words of the West, Splash Wetter sings the fable of how Homie Buggy uses his brains to escape his pal Homie Walnut and get to his "heaping place." The attraction features a 72-inch drop at a 7-degree angle into a vat of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Dip-A-Vee-Voo-Vah."
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant aristocats may send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but some rocks with a cave in them you couldn't go into.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.