Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Splashdown attraction, July 31, 2009, 12:00 p.m.
April 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie War of the Worlds, Splash Splashdown drops a boat full of guests on the fable of how Bri'ar Eye uses his second-amendment rights to avoid his comrade Bri'ar Skull and get to his "leaving place." The attraction features a 49-person drop at a 53-degree angle into a splash of water, and a rousing rendition of "Sip-A-Wee-Woo-Wah."
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Rumor has it, there are copious ghosts used in this attraction.
- This is the one attraction in Disneyland based on a film written by Shakespeare.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.