Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Splashdown attraction at dusk
November 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie Words of the West, Splash Splashdown makes a big production out of the fable of how Bo'er Barge uses his crippling fear to escape his foe Bo'er Pylon and get to his "terrifying place." The attraction features a 61-inch drop at a 21-degree angle into a vat of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Nip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Contains exploding signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from January 31 until perhaps April 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.