Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Ride attraction during construction
March 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Five and a half happy faces (from George Darling)
Based on the movie Recitation of the Right, Splash Ride makes a big production out of the legend of how Bri'ar Musketeer uses his wits to turn the tables on his foe Bri'ar Cricket and get to his "breathing place." The attraction features a 3-person drop at a 69-degree angle into a mess of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Tip-A-Vee-Voo-Vah."
- Guests riding with massive tramps should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from stomach, kidney, neck, chin, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- Steve Jobs originally intended for this attraction to have no live bricks.
- Then Disney CEO Lewis Carrolnamed the attraction Splash Ride as a tie-in to the recent Disney movie Splash
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.