Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Peak attraction, July 22, 2006, 11:31 a.m.
November 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the story Nanook of the North, Splash Peak sings the legend of how Bro Boatnik uses his crippling fear to defeat his comrade Bro Ride and get to his "talking place." The attraction features a 51-step drop at a 103-degree angle into a splash of rabbit juice, and a rousing rendition of "Lip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to buy safety harnesses.
- The macaw in the light room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues On the Filigree".
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland based on a film that you can't prove exists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.