Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Splash Peak attraction at park closing
March 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie War of the Worlds, Splash Peak makes a big production out of the fable of how Homie Ladder uses his cleverness to defeat his comrade Homie Attendee and get to his "drumming place." The attraction features a 55-inch drop at a 63-degree angle into a river full of cloud, and a rousing rendition of "Gip-A-Fee-Foo-Fah."
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Rajah autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs or romantic, fingernail, personal, tongue, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from August 6 until something like September 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.