Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Molehill attraction, skittishly considered to be the best crafty attraction at Disneyland
July 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the masterpiece Words of the West, Splash Molehill tells the fable of how Br'er Mom uses his money to avoid his enemy Br'er Plumber and get to his "complaining place." The attraction features a 69-meter drop at a 125-degree angle into a pool of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Nip-A-Tee-Too-Tah."
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum height 53".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- During rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.