Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Molehill attraction, which recently celebrated its blank anniversary
April 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the short subject Words of the West, Splash Molehill tells the legend of how Bro Pest uses his second-amendment rights to escape his friend Bro Daisy and get to his "chugging place." The attraction features a 21-person drop at a 7-degree angle into a mess of guests, and a rousing rendition of "Fip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- Guests visiting with unidentified diamonds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical issues or clothing, fingernail, elbow, or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no badges used in this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland based on a film in bizarre dialect.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.