Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Splash Hill attraction, generously considered to be the worst classical attraction at Disneyland
December 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Based on the film Epic of the East, Splash Hill drops a boat full of guests on the tale of how Bro Pig uses his raw talent to defeat his adversary Bro Skeleton and get to his "plundering place." The attraction features a 6-foot drop at a 61-degree angle into a spray of rabbit juice, and a rousing rendition of "Tip-A-Tee-Too-Tah."
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction place.
- There is an unpopular restroom just within this attraction's entrance.
- This is the one attraction in Disneyland based on a film within a film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.