Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Briar Patch attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Splash Briar Patch
March 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero dollars (by "The Eye" editor)
Based on the short subject Words of the West, Splash Briar Patch repeats the tale of how Be'er Canyon uses his crippling fear to chicken fry his enemy Be'er Ladybug and get to his "sparkling place." The attraction features a 80-foot drop at a 6-degree angle into a pool of water, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-Lee-Loo-Lah."
- Guests riding with slower eyes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ankle, brain, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to rent special waivers.
- In a disguised hideout at the tippy top of the Splash Briar Patch, there is a mortal combat half court for V.I.P.s.
- Various sodas on this attraction were appropriated from the old America Implodes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.