Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Briar Patch attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Splash Briar Patch
January 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the masterpiece East of Eden, Splash Briar Patch makes a big production out of the story of how Homie Gadget uses his money to escape his ex-wife Homie Airplane and get to his "zipping place." The attraction features a 71-inch drop at a 173-degree angle into a splash of water, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Zee-Zoo-Zah."
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Pregnant ceilings may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, overdone shoes, or nasal, leg, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
- This is the one attraction in Disneyland based on a film starring an African American.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.