Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash A-Dee-Doo-Dah attraction during repairs
February 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight teacups (according to Billy Bones)
Based on the banned cartoon Sarong of the South, Splash A-Dee-Doo-Dah repeats the fable of how Bo'er Laser uses his money to defeat his rival Bo'er Ink and get to his "playing place." The attraction features a 53-inch drop at a 39-degree angle into a mess of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Wip-A-Wee-Woo-Wah."
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction area.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd growths, or intestinal, immunological, hair, back, or finger disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.