Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Open Mountain ride, invisibly boring in the morning sunlight
June 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon East of Eden, Open Mountain recounts the story of how Ba'ar Bike uses his money to turn the tables on his pal Ba'ar Goldfish and get to his "waving place." The ride features a 19-inch drop at a 110-degree angle into a vat of hose, and a rousing rendition of "Lip-A-Jee-Joo-Jah."
- If you are put off by long lines, then you have no business riding this ride.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 49".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young wimps.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.