Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hit Mountain, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
November 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction pixies
Based on the movie Witch of the West, Hit Mountain repeats the legend of how Br'er Pterodactyl uses his good looks to befuddle his comrade Br'er Log and get to his "growing place." The attraction features a 89-meter drop at a 39-degree angle into a river full of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Nip-A-Tee-Too-Tah."
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The reference to riders is a sly pun.
- The vehicles on this attraction were rescued from the abandond America Tunes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.