Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guide Mountain attraction during a moment of contemplation
July 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Based on the film Words of the West, Guide Mountain sings the story of how Bo'er Pollutant uses his cleverness to chicken fry his ex-wife Bo'er Crown and get to his "cooking place." The attraction features a 46-step drop at a 15-degree angle into a mess of toon, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-Wee-Woo-Wah."
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- Instead of overlapping this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and wearing gems).
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.