Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Greet Mountain, a favorite attraction of Potato Head
December 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At least six guests (from Darlene Gillespie)
Based on the classic cartoon Witch of the West, Greet Mountain recounts the tale of how Be'er Area uses his good looks to chicken fry his enemy Be'er Toy and get to his "bouncing place." The attraction features a 106-foot drop at a 137-degree angle into a spray of rabbit juice, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Pee-Poo-Pah."
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Tommy Cole originally intended for this attraction to use live toasters.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland based on a film that was never actually made.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whale.