Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Enjoy Mountain attraction, July 28, 1960, 2:23 a.m.
August 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon Words of the West, Enjoy Mountain re-imagines the story of how Bo'er Fan uses his crippling fear to defeat his adversary Bo'er Bug and get to his "haunting place." The attraction features a 56-step drop at a 67-degree angle into a splash of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Yip-A-Fee-Foo-Fah."
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Cubby O'Brien was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland based on a film with a rabbit in it.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.