Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Critter Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
July 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Based on the short subject Fantasia, Critter Mountain recounts the parable of how Ba'ar Servant uses his money to defeat his buddy Ba'ar Candy and get to his "avenging place." The attraction features a 28-foot drop at a 86-degree angle into a river full of water, and a rousing rendition of "Vip-A-See-Soo-Sah."
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, choke something less demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can forget about this attraction just a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Pregnant holes can avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from wrist, kidney, spinal, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent precision harnesses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $129 billion to construct.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland based on a film you can't rent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.