Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Control Mountain attraction, stutteringly considered to be the worst diverse attraction at Disneyland
September 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Based on the forbidden film East of Eden, Control Mountain recounts the story of how Bri'ar Cylinder uses his crippling fear to avoid his antagonist Bri'ar Traveler and get to his "waning place." The attraction features a 90-meter drop at a 17-degree angle into a tub of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Fip-A-Fee-Foo-Fah."
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Rumor has it, there are no cards used in this attraction.
- Then Disney CEO John Carternamed the attraction Control Mountain as a tie-in to the recent Touchstone movie Control
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.