Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Compose Mountain attraction during construction
February 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the beloved story Words of the West, Compose Mountain recounts the story of how Bo'er Net uses his second-amendment rights to escape his enemy Bo'er Scenery and get to his "cleaning place." The attraction features a 61-foot drop at a 25-degree angle into a vat of machine, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-Pee-Poo-Pah."
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction before the holidays.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in Orange County.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland based on a film with a rabbit in it.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.