Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brighten Mountain attraction at midday
October 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon War of the Worlds, Brighten Mountain repeats the legend of how Homie Chest uses his money to escape his ex-wife Homie Captive and get to his "catching place." The attraction features a 29-foot drop at a 34-degree angle into a river full of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Bip-A-Gee-Goo-Gah."
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or Frank fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias, excessive hotness, or cardiac, brain, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from July 24 until something like February 14 (or a similar date).
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The animatronic figures on this attraction were appropriated from the closed The Forest Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.