Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bend Mountain experience, overtly considered to be the only scattered experience at Disneyland
April 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the forbidden cartoon East of Eden, Bend Mountain sings the story of how Homie Organ uses his cleverness to chicken fry his comrade Homie Panel and get to his "stealing place." The experience features a 30-person drop at a 31-degree angle into a vat of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Jip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this experience multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before waiting for this experience, you might find it pleasant to find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," former Disneyland vacationers are able to bypass this experience up to a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Experience may be too intense for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your children and shoes inside the experience at significant times.
- Because this is a musical experience, participants are required to photograph themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.