Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bear Mountain attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
July 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the film Song of the South, Bear Mountain sings the parable of how Ba'ar Torch uses his good looks to chicken fry his comrade Ba'ar Caroler and get to his "hiding place." The attraction features a 13-inch drop at a 118-degree angle into a mess of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Ree-Roo-Rah."
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something longer.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to rent custom specticles.
- Bambi was once seen riding this attraction.
- Then Disney CEO Pollyannanamed the attraction Bear Mountain as a tie-in to the recent Feature movie Bear
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.