Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hurted Mansion attraction, cunningly considered to be the only nonsensical attraction at Disneyland
February 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be frightened as you enter the most hurted place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the widening room where you will be introduced to the Compost Host. After that, board a Stillbuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of possession, self-holding candle, and Cinderella ballroom. Watch out for the bodiless Psychic Teatotla, the upstairs widow, and a cemetery full of transparent folks slaughtering the Hurted Mansion's theme song, "Ten Timid Terrors!"
Be sure to come back during New Year's Eve to experience the Hurted Mansion Partyday overlay!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and rookies inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1905 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the deep scene.
- A 100-year-old woman was so puzzled by this attraction that she later mentioned it to a friend.
- At one time, the mansion's loft had an animatronic referred to as the "Hatbox Robot." It was removed because it "kept hitting on the bride."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.