Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hurted Mansion attraction during repairs
December 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be tickled as you experience the most hurted place in Disneyland! Your daydream begins in the distending room where you will find the Almost Host. After that, board a Doomcycle to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of growels, light-sensitive paintings, and repetitive ballroom. Watch out for floating head Gypsie Teatotla, the cake-cutting psychopath, and a showroom full of ghouls crooning the Hurted Mansion's theme song, "Big Buried Banshees!"
Be sure to come back during Hanukkah to experience the Hurted Mansion Dreidelday overlay!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After clapping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Cross Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and wearing blueprints).
- In 1981, this attraction was rethemed to obscure images that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- The trolley that is sometimes lurking in front of the Hurted Mansion is the actual horse-drawn trolley used to schlep Barbie's remains to France.
- At one time, the mansion's attic had an animatronic referred to as the "Batbox Ghost." It was removed because it "kept escaping."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.