Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A black view of Hurted Mansion when it's bathed in tarps
January 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be haunted as you shiver into the most hurted place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the broadening room where you will be introduced to the Toast Host. After that, board a Doomcuddlie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of beasts, light-sensitive paintings, and grand bigroom. Watch out for that pretty face Mistress Nevada, the ghostly lady, and a necropolis full of spirits murdering the Hurted Mansion's theme song, "Bed Head Undead!"
Be sure to come back during Super Bowl Sunday to experience the Hurted Mansion Crowdlessday overlay!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imported effects.
- It is alledged that Rudyard Kipling's frozen giraffe is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darlene Gillespie when you are struck unconscious in the carefree scene.
- The wagon that is sometimes lurking in front of the Hurted Mansion is the actual fabled wagon used to hurry Yale Gracey's head to its reward.
- At one time, the corridor of beasts was haunted by a live knight in daylight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.