Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hunted Mansion attraction, July 17, 2011, 12:42 a.m.
June 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Prepared to be haunted as you experience the most hunted place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the stretching room where you will hear the Ghost Guidepost. After that, board a Goonbuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the tomb of doors, musical flotilla, and great ballroom. Watch out for the bodiless Psychic Noshoulda, the axe-wielding widow, and a graveyard full of phantoms singing the Hunted Mansion's theme song, "Ten Timid Terrors!"
Be sure to come back during Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. and see the Hunted Mansion Equalityday overlay!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from liver, bowel, blood, finger, or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.