Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hunted Mansion attraction, December 10, 1996, 12:20 a.m.
May 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be crowded as you shiver into the most hunted place in Disneyland! Your journey begins in the scrim-ceiling room where you will meet your Almost Host. After that, board a Doomomobile to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of persistent door-to-door salesmen, incorrect clock, and grand ghostroom. Watch out for that pretty face Lady Headfloata, the upstairs wife, and a necropolis full of the former living moaning the Hunted Mansion's theme song, "Vile Villain Vermin!"
Be sure to come back during Labor Day for the Hunted Mansion Laborday overlay!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from personal, knee, fingernail, lung, romantic, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.