Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's troll-delighting photo of Hunted Mansion
June 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be frightened as you enter the most hunted place in Disneyland! Your journey begins in the elongating room where you will be introduced to the Post Host. After that, board a Wombuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of needed repairs, floating firesticks, and grand ghostroom. Watch out for that pretty face Gypsie Heota, the permanent psychopath, and a necropolis full of ghosts screeching the Hunted Mansion's theme song, "Ten Timid Terrors!"
Be sure to come back during Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. and see the Hunted Mansion Equalityday overlay!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might talk to you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you receive something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The letters in "Hunted Mansion" can be scrambled to spell "Nnsam Hunteido."
- The vase that is sometimes lurking in front of the Hunted Mansion is the actual hunted vase used to schlep Schweitzer's laundry to France.
- The Imagineer who voiced Gypsie Heota was, ironically, named Heota Corpse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.