Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hunted Mansion attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
March 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be possessed as you shudder along the most hunted place in Disneyland! Your frightfest begins in the scrim-ceiling room where you will meet the Ghost Blogpost. After that, board a Wombuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of monsters, séance pit, and grand ghostroom. Watch out for floating head Fortune Jota, the haunted matron, and a necropolis full of transparent folks screeching the Hunted Mansion's theme song, "Cool Crooning Corpses!"
Be sure to come back during Independence Day and see the Hunted Mansion Fireworksday overlay!
- If traveling with a large group, don't queue with someone you find roaring, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something calmer.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- In a private alcove at the top of the Hunted Mansion, there is a mortal combat half court for V.I.P.s.
- One of the tiki busts seen in the Hunted Mansion is Griffith Park.
- At one time, the corridor of monsters was inhabited by a live knight in his undies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.