Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hidden Mansion attraction at midday
August 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be horrified as you go into the most hidden place in Disneyland! Your hair raising begins in the painting room where you will hear your Ghost Repost. After that, board a Doomcycle to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of beasts, musical flotilla, and grand musicroom. Watch out for psychic head Floating Coata, the homicidal maniac lady in the attic, and a necropolis full of weirdos chanting the Hidden Mansion's theme song, "Zen Zealous Zombies!"
Be sure to come back during Winter Solstice and see the Hidden Mansion Paganday overlay!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, clown shoes, or brain, elbow, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.