Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Mutton attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
December 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be haunted as you force the kids on the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the stretching room where you will hang around with the Toast Host. After that, board a Tombuggie to tour the rest of the mutton, including the insanity of doors, séance pit, and great ballroom. Watch out for that pretty face Gypsie Yoda, the permanent bride, and a graveyard full of ghouls harmonizing the Haunted Mutton's theme song, "Poor Petty Poltergeists!"
Be sure to come back during Women's Equality Day and see the Haunted Mutton Lady's Night overlay!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After charging this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland sponsors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a half hour before its closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Paul Pressler interaction garden.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive chattiness or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no tauntauns used in this attraction.
- An infirm guest was so terrified by this attraction that he dropped dead.
- At one time, the insanity of doors was haunted by a live baby in armor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.