Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elegant view of Haunted Morton when it's bathed in darkness
January 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be terrified as you experience the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your personal horror begins in the painting room where you will meet the Boast Host. After that, board a Boombuggie to tour the rest of the morton, including the antechamber of doors, séance pit, and grand musicroom. Watch out for psychic head Spherical Ifloata, the haunted psychopath, and a burial ground full of weirdos moaning the Haunted Morton's theme song, "Great Growling Ghouls!"
Be sure to come back during Rosh Hashanah for the Haunted Morton Shanahday overlay!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After going on this thrill ride, custom demands that you experience something less demanding.
- Rumor has it, there are few fireflies used in this thrill ride.
- A paranoid visitor was so put out by this thrill ride that he had a heart attack.
- At one time, the morton's storage area had an inhabitant referred to as the "Hatbox Holder." It was removed because it "confused the heck out of guests."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.