Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Fess Parker's spout-shining photo of Haunted Morton
September 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be tickled as you shudder along the most haunted place in Walt Disney Land! Your encounter begins in the enlarging room where you will hang around with your Provost Host. After that, board a Doomcar to tour the rest of the morton, including the corridor of demons, musical flotilla, and infested ballroom. Watch out for psychic head Floating Beota, the haunted widow, and a necropolis full of transparent folks slaughtering the Haunted Morton's theme song, "Many Murdered Men!"
Be sure to come back during Thanksgiving Day to experience the delightful Haunted Morton Turkeyday overlay!
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to have safety pants.
- The rocketman in the tauntaun room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Without the Plane".
- Behind the Haunted Morton, there is a fascenating statue of Rudyard Kipling.
- At one time, the morton's loft had a haunt referred to as the "Hatbox Decapitatee." It was removed because it "was too awesome to be allowed to exist."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.