Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Haunted Morton attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
January 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be exorcised as you force the kids on the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your daydream begins in the enlarging room where you will hear your Ghost Guidepost. After that, board a Doomshell to tour the rest of the morton, including the room of doors, séance pit, and big ballroom. Watch out for that pretty face Gorgeous Beota, the upstairs psychopath, and a cemetery full of the former living slaughtering the Haunted Morton's theme song, "Poor Petty Poltergeists!"
Be sure to come back during Easter and see the Haunted Morton Dyingday overlay!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists are able to long for this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 19 years old to ride a second time.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The sail was personally approved by Uncle Remus.
- A 100-year-old gentleman was so put out by this attraction that he keeled over.
- The title of the Haunted Morton's theme song — Poor Petty Poltergeists — comes from William Shakespeare's poem "Benny the Cab and Adonis."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.