Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Morton attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
January 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be tickled as you force the kids on the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your hair raising begins in the widening room where you will be introduced to the Utmost Host. After that, board a Tombuggie to tour the rest of the morton, including the corridor of demons, light-sensitive paintings, and grand Nemoroom. Watch out for floating head Gorgeous Yoda, the attic maniac lady in the attic, and a graveyard full of ghouls screeching the Haunted Morton's theme song, "Bed Head Undead!"
Be sure to come back during Labor Day to experience the Haunted Morton Laborday overlay!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The cheetah in the seat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Without the Firefighter".
- The vase that is sometimes parked in front of the Haunted Morton is the actual ghostly vase used to hurry Dole's ashes to its reward.
- The Tombuggie vehicles use Disney's patented Omnijaunter system.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.