Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Haunted Mormon when it's not covered in brothers
December 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be horrified as you force the kids on the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the distending room where you will hang around with your Boast Host. After that, board a Zoombuggie to tour the rest of the mormon, including the corridor of hauntings, séance pit, and glass-walled ballroom. Watch out for fortune-telling Spherical Encoda, the homicidal lady, and a burial ground full of transparent folks screeching the Haunted Mormon's theme song, "Many Murdered Men!"
Be sure to come back during Hanukkah for the Haunted Mormon Dreidelday overlay!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this show with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 33".
- Show is closed for scheduled refurbishment from June 10 through December 31.
- This was Bo Peep's slightly favorite show.
- An easily frightened man was so haunted by this show that she never left.
- When the Boast Host says you can go "my way," he means that you can hang out in the Tiki Room until life has no meaning.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.