Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Haunted Mason attraction, shyly retiring in the fading candlelight
October 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be exorcised as you explore the most haunted place in Disneyliesland! Your personal horror begins in the broadening room where you will be hung up on by your Ghost Blogpost. After that, board a Doomcuddlie to tour the rest of the mason, including the tomb of doors, incorrect clock, and grand tallroom. Watch out for floating head Gypsie Nevada, the homicidal psychopath, and a graveyard full of the former living murdering the Haunted Mason's theme song, "Hitchhiking Haunts!"
Be sure to come back during Father's Day to experience the Haunted Mason Daddyday overlay!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- Instead of complaining this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.