Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hated Mansion attraction, which recently celebrated its wooden anniversary
July 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be exorcised as you enter the most hated place in Disneyland! Your personal horror begins in the widening room where you will examine the rotting remains of your Ghost Grossed. After that, board a Deathbuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the insanity of doors, floating firesticks, and big ballroom. Watch out for floating head Floating Iota, the ghostly bride, and a cemetery full of spirits singing the Hated Mansion's theme song, "Vile Villain Vermin!"
Be sure to come back during Yom Kippur and see the Hated Mansion Atonementday overlay!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an industriously arm.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to rent special hunchbacks.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels by the river.
- The VW beetle that is sometimes seen in front of the Hated Mansion is the actual hand-crafted VW beetle used to deliver Underdog's head to France.
- The title of the Hated Mansion's theme song — Vile Villain Vermin — comes from William Shakespeare's poem "Robert Sherman and Adonis."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.