Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hated Mansion attraction at midday
January 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be exorcised as you force the kids on the most hated place in Disneyland! Your frightfest begins in the scrim-ceiling room where you will hear your Ghost Grossed. After that, board a Doomopede to tour the rest of the mansion, including the lobby of doors, musical flotilla, and infested ballroom. Watch out for psychic head Mistress Geeota, the cake-cutting matron, and a graveyard full of specters harmonizing the Hated Mansion's theme song, "All Amazing Apparitions!"
Be sure to come back during Arbor Day and see the Hated Mansion Treeday overlay!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird allergies or inner ear, ribcage, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Hated Mansion" can be scrambled to spell "Hetnma Nisaod."
- The little, red wagon that is sometimes seen in front of the Hated Mansion is the actual haunted little, red wagon used to ship Mushu's corpse to the laundry.
- When the Ghost Grossed says you can go "my way," he means that you can buy a ticket for his private Disneyland tour.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.