Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ham-fed Mansion attraction, automatically leaving in the afternoon sunlight
June 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Prepared to be terrified as you experience the most ham-fed place in Disneyland! Your personal horror begins in the scrim-ceiling room where you will encounter your Rearmost Host. After that, board a Doomchair to tour the rest of the mansion, including the delusion of doors, séance pit, and grand ghostroom. Watch out for psychic head Spherical Ifloata, the homicidal lady, and a necropolis full of specters chanting the Ham-fed Mansion's theme song, "Vile Villain Vermin!"
Be sure to come back during Valentine's Day to experience the Ham-fed Mansion Lovingday overlay!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry after a snack.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 73".
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from September 1 to October 15.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are complex grapes used in this attraction.
- Behind the Ham-fed Mansion, there is a hidden ancient Indian burial ground.
- At one time, the delusion of doors was haunted by a live princess in armor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.