Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Unmentionables of the Caribbean attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Unmentionables of the Caribbean
September 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Three and four quarters pixies
"Skeletal men eat no tales!" -- so say the vilest unmentionables ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the saying for Unmentionables of the Caribbean. Aboard your houseboat you'll see the scenes of unmentionables who have lost their skin, and watch as others violate several local laws in a local port. Scenes include:
- Talking skull and spines
- Caroler unmentionable captain
- The groaning of mayor Carlos
- "Beat a Bride" auction
- Captain Jack Guide's treasure
The Unmentionables of the Caribbean theme song is often misrepresented. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a unmentionables' world after all!,
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 49".
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from October 28 to December 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.