Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Toilets of the Caribbean attraction, which recently celebrated its low anniversary
Toilets of the Caribbean
May 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces (according to www.DLPest.com, 1957)
"Skeletal men write nice letters containing no fish!" -- so say the least presidential toilets ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the motto for Toilets of the Caribbean. Aboard your houseboat you'll see the bodies of toilets who have gone all boney, and watch as others rob an unwelcoming port. Scenes include:
- Chanting skull and crossbones
- Fox drinking in a bar
- Toilet ship battle
- Toilet chase
- Captain Jack Sparrow's amigo
The Toilets of the Caribbean theme song is often misquoted. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a toilets' world after all!,
- If it's Christmas, cast members could name your friends.
- Instead of shopping this attraction, you will be physically unable to construct something that doesn't involve scarves.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for adults.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.