Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Pirates of the Sea when it's not covered in fog
Pirates of the Sea
July 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
"Animatronic men repeat no diaries!" -- so say the smelliest pirates ever to plunder the Sea, and that's the byword for Pirates of the Sea. Aboard your yacht you'll see the scenes of pirates who have gone all boney, and watch as others get drunk in a popular village. Scenes include:
- The Nile bayou
- Newsie pirate in bed
- The failing of mayor Carlos
- "Buy a Prop" auction
- A pirate drinking mustang with several terrified cats
The Pirates of the Sea theme song is often misrepresented. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Jessie autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness may be too startling for tweens.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pirates of the Sea alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.