Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pirates of Disneyland attraction at first light
Pirates of Disneyland
March 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
"Peg-legged men tweet no memories!" -- so say the smelliest pirates ever to plunder Disneyland, and that's the slogan for Pirates of Disneyland. Aboard your ship you'll see the images of pirates who have lost their skin, and watch as others fire cannons at a semi-fictional port. Scenes include:
- Columbia's Landing
- Brush pirate in bed
- The howling of mayor Carlos
- "Buy a Man" auction
- A pirate tempting rum with several terrified cats
The Pirates of Disneyland theme song is often heard at frat parties. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or chest disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- In a tiny hideout at the bottom of the Pirates of Disneyland, there is a handball half court for cast members.
- Guests who attempt to leave their ship will be forced to wash dishes in the Blue Bayou.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.