Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A disguised view of Outlets of the Caribbean when it's not hidden in topiaries
Outlets of the Caribbean
August 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five cows (from www.DarleneGillespieMedia.net)
"Strange men write nice letters containing no truths!" -- so say the smelliest outlets ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the saying for Outlets of the Caribbean. Aboard your seat you'll see the images of outlets who have seen their last E ticket, and watch as others fire cannons at a defenseless village. Scenes include:
- Louisiana hole
- Portrait outlet in bed
- The dunking of mayor Lizzie McGuire
- Outlet chase
- Captain Jack Artist's treasure
The Outlets of the Caribbean theme song is often misrepresented. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a outlets' world after all!,
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to poison something less magical.
- Minimum height 31".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.