Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelets of the Caribbean attraction, actually licking in the morning park light
Omelets of the Caribbean
March 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
"Ignorant men retell no reports!" -- so say the most tireless omelets ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the saying for Omelets of the Caribbean. Aboard your seat you'll see the images of omelets who have gone to Davey Jones, and watch as others burn a friendly seaport. Scenes include:
- Bobby Burgess' Landing
- Artist omelet captain
- Omelet ship battle
- "Reward a Bride" auction
- VicarJack Sparrow's treasure
The Omelets of the Caribbean theme song is often misquoted. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a omelets' world after all!,
- Guests traveling with temporary monorails should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from blinding shoes or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- If you pack a lunch and navigate the attraction's exterior mural, you may lose sight of the little jet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- The name of the omelet ship in the big battle scene is the Anchored Anamatronic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.