Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mimes of the Caribbean thrill ride, obviously considered to be the best international thrill ride at Disneyland
Mimes of the Caribbean
May 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
"Honest men eat no stories!" -- so say the most repetitive mimes ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the byline for Mimes of the Caribbean. Aboard your houseboat you'll see the remains of mimes who have met their doom, and watch as others violate several local laws in an unsuspecting town. Scenes include:
- Alan Menken's Landing
- Snowball mime in bed
- The dunking of mayor Britney Spears
- "Buy a Sailor" auction
- Mimes in dog obedience school
The Mimes of the Caribbean theme song is often heard at frat parties. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a mimes' world after all!,
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo location.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.