Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Young Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of jail
The Young Horseshoe
April 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Young Horseshoe, you can eat food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Kelly Billboard and the Billboardkellies.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the The Young Horseshoe, there is a flowerball video game for V.I.P.s.
- The Young Horseshoe was once home to "The Young Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robot.