Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Wrong Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
The Wrong Horseshoe
November 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Wrong Horseshoe, you can devour fried chili and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with string quartet, Larry Nut and the Nutlarries.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or romantic, lycanthropic, nasal, cardiac, hip, or knee problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.